RomuRabble is a project containing tools and data for the analysis of the Romulan language
as it appears in Star Trek: Picard. I started it when Picard was still airing, but stopped for
a while. I picked it up again when I started to take Phonetics at the university. For season 1,
I extracted the sound clips and some other data using timing information in subtitle files.
The tools I used are in the
RomuRabble Tools repo.
Utterance numbers are completely arbitrary! The utterances are sorted by time
of their appearance in the episode. Utterances are considered part of the same discourse if
their subtitles appeared back-to-back, and do not span across different episodes.